No refund. However, you'll recieve a credit valid for one year
- All sales are final. Connecticut Limousine's eTicket are non-refundable once purchased.
- In the event the eTicket is not utilized for any reason, it is the purchaser's responsibility to contact a Reservation Agent at Connecticut Limousine at 1-800-472-LIMO (5466) or go on line at www.ctlimo.com to arrange for a credit in our system, no later than forty-eight (48) hours after original travel date. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of a credit in our system.
- All changes are subject to availability.
- Connecticut Limousine, LLC is not responsible for any consequential damages that the customer may sustain as a result of Connecticut Limousine, LLC's failure to perform any of the transportation services promised.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify the availability of these services.
- Connecticut Limousine, LLC allows two (2) pieces of checked baggage and one (1) carry-on piece for each passenger without incurring an additional charge. Additional charges of $15.00 per bag may apply for extra luggage.
- Connecticut Limousine, LLC. does not allow any pets or animals, with the exception of certified service animals.
All credit card transactions are processed using the secured services of Authorize.net. They are current and in compliance with all security requirements.
- Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- Underage drinking is illigal. ctlimo Limousine, Inc has a zero-tolerance policy.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity
- In the event that a client becomes physically sick and soils the limo, $250 professional clean up/sanitation fee will be automatically added to basic limo charges